[Evolution] Imap/display error and minor interfaces improving

I have evolution setting for IMAP access.
Some messages with html included hang evolution.
I think that can be a perfect workaround have a kind
of stop button to stop the download of message or
stop display of the html not supported.

In the case of the very big messages is very usefull
to have the option of stop it.

In addition I cann't see how to setting the refreshing time
to update the INBOX message box.

I think that the normal operation of the delete button must be
move to the next message like the DEL key does.

The expunge option must be automatic if the user setting it.
When a user delete a spam message don't want to see anymore
even if is marked for delete.

Best Regards
Juantomas

PD: I can forward the message with html included that hangs
evolution