[Evolution] Bugs in calendar

Hi Guys,

I have just installed Evolution 0.5.1 on my Debian/Unstable box and I
have found the following problems.

1. If you have a calendar event that goes over two days it disapears.
e.g. 11pm to 7am the next  morning.

2. The Help -> Submit bug report option will crash Evolution if you do
not have the bug buddy installed.

Incdently does anyone know the package name for the bug buddy in Debian
and/or any lines that have to be added to the sources.list file.

Keep up the good work.
Regards,
Craig Askings.

--
inter-touch Pty Ltd
t: +61 2 9431 1434

e: caskings inter-touch com
w: http://www.inter-touch.com

inter-touch  -  Keeping you in touch with your world

The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. inter-touch Pty Ltd is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.