[Evolution] Bugs in calendar
- From: Craig Askings <caskings inter-touch com>
- To: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: [Evolution] Bugs in calendar
- Date: 21 Sep 2000 13:34:43 -1000
I have just installed Evolution 0.5.1 on my Debian/Unstable box and I
have found the following problems.
1. If you have a calendar event that goes over two days it disapears.
e.g. 11pm to 7am the next morning.
2. The Help -> Submit bug report option will crash Evolution if you do
not have the bug buddy installed.
Incdently does anyone know the package name for the bug buddy in Debian
and/or any lines that have to be added to the sources.list file.
Keep up the good work.
inter-touch Pty Ltd
t: +61 2 9431 1434
f: +61 2 9431 1410
m: +61 414 309 632
e: caskings inter-touch com
inter-touch - Keeping you in touch with your world
The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. inter-touch Pty Ltd is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
] [Thread Prev