Re: procmail again, and Re: [Evolution] Filter and marking requests

This IMHO would be a big win (I hate those unintuitive .cf's and the lack
of notification when they suddenly stop working.)

The only downside I could see would be that my mail filing and
notifications would then require that Evo would be running; if Evo or the
X server crashed, none of the scripting actions would take place. Hmm...

How about an export command in Evo (or an external script) which can
read the Evo filters file and write a procmail file?  And vis versa?
Please?  :-)

Ross Burton