Re: [Evolution] Doesn't work at all.

Opps I'm using the 0.5.1 version.

OK, then that saves you a download. :-)  It also lets me know whether
that was fixed in the move from 0.5 to 0.5.1 (I'm not as much in that
loop yet as I should be).

So did you do the mkdir under your home dir, under your home evolution dir,
or under root?  And hay, what's the difference between mr and mbox?

It doesn't matter; it's an absolute path: /mbox.  it's just a short
one.  As to mr vs. mbox: I'm not sure.  Perhaps someone else can answer?

OK the expunge works fine.

Cool.

I'm getting somewhere now!!!

Glad to hear it!