Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:00:57 -0700
To: evolution helixcode com
From: Richard Zach <zach math berkeley edu>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] IMAP mailboxlist

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Matthew Harrell wrote:
  Second, is there any way to specify which mailboxes on the remote
machine
  to check?  Most (or many) other systems use ~/.mailboxlist to
designate
  which boxes to check.

This question wasn't answered, I think.  I hate having several dozen
subdirectories (including
hidden ones) of my home dir listed in the IMAP folder list.

-R