Re: [Evolution] Bugs in evolution 0.5
- From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- To: Sejal Patel <sejal iname com>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Bugs in evolution 0.5
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:02:21 -0400
- It seems to me that evolution 0.5 is not deleting any mails from my
pop server and i don't have the option "Don't delete mails from server"
checked in the mail configuration.
Yeah, it looks like "don't delete mail from server" is always on in
There may be a 0.5.1.
However, unlike his second problem, I do get a copy of every single
message over again when the get mail is clicked once again
That probably means that your POP server doesn't support UIDs.
] [Thread Prev