[Evolution] News problem

Hello,

I am trying to set Evolution 0.4.1 up to read from a news server.  I
entered the news server information into the dialog and the testing of
the settings worked correctly ( or so it said ).  I then added the
groups I wished to view into my .newsrc file.  When I started Evolution
it would crash the mail client without any error, so I started the mail
client in a second terminal and got the following output ( this is then
end of the message, if you need the rest please tell me ):

*** Message -- FINISH Loading Draftbox
*** Message -- STARTING Scanning folders in
"news://news.math.uwaterloo.ca";

gtkhtml-WARNING **: pspell error: I'm sorry I can't find any sutable
word lists for the language-tag "en".

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

If this helps the news server is news.math.uwaterloo.ca and the groups I
was trying to access were:

uw.cs.cs341
uw.cs.cs354
uw.cs.cs370
uw.pmath.pmath370

in that order.

If there is something I'm missing any help would be appreciated.

Dan