[Evolution] This message crashes the evolution mailer!

The message I'm forwarding crashes the evolution mailer every time it's
focused.  This is a mail I get regularly for work.  The only thing weird
about it is that the from email is fake.  The from email changes
depending on what merchant is sending this in.  Please let me know if
you can figure out why it crashes.  Evolution 0.41 RPMS.  Thanks!

Misty