[Evolution] Inbox problem

I'm not sure if this has been fixed or not but in version 0.4.1 rpm
installation I've run into a major problem with the mail reader.  I
recently downloaded about 1000+ messages from a pop server and when I go
to delete the first message it then displays on the status bar

        Displaying message UID "1744"

and the progress bar is continuously moving back and forth and does not
stop.  I have the mbox but it is huge (7.5M) which I can send if need be
to help figure this out.  Even after removing the summary and .ibex file
it still does this and so I'm not really sure if perhaps the mbox somehow
got damaged or evolution is having problems reading large mail boxes.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I