[Evolution] Will Evolution support digital Certs?

Are there any plans for evolution to support digital signatures such as
verisign?  I ask this because corporate policy is coming down on getting
everyone to sign/encrypt sensitive mail, and as yet there isn't (AFAIK) a way
for anyone but OE and netscape mail users to use these certs.  I'd *love* for
everyone to use gpg/pgp, but the problem is support.  Mutt/xfmail/evolution
support this fine, I hear that OE and eudora do as well (there web pages
indicate this) but netscape mail (which is used by the 2 people making
corporate policy btw) doesn't seem to support pgp/gpg.

Personally I'm planning to move to evolution for everything as soon as some
things are more stable and features are implemented (such as full pgp/gpg
support, pilot syncing, etc), and I really hope I won't have to run evolution
and netscape mail side by side just to get work and personal mail :(

TIA

alan

--
Arcterex   -=|=-   arcterex userfriendly org   -=|=-   http://arcterex.net
'... I was worried they were going to say "you don't have enough LSD in your