[Evolution] My wishes!

 Hmm, seems like guys are thhrowing out wishes and Evol developers are
patiently listening to them! :) Well, I'll give it a shot.

1. Do not expan all threads by default. I have to delete all my emails
just because it looks overcrowded cauz of expanded threads, so I have to
scrol teh way down to get to me new emails.

2. After Check email has been done, a simple number next to a older name
displaying number of new emails - simple, isnt it? So I won't have to go
though all my folders guessing where I got new adn where I didn't.

3. Remmeber state of From, Subject etc tabs. Eac time I place them teh
way I wantm after estart they are back.

Those were important ones.

Now for the rest of my wishes.

1. Drag 'n drop of course - of everything! Address to emails, addres to
Contact List, Messages to folders etc etc etc.

2. Less memory requirements.

another wish would be: Just copy OutlookExpres the way it is and all
Linux community will be happy.

 Keep up yoru good job.