[Evolution] Comments on 0.4.1

Hi,

I've been using Evo 0.4.1 for a few days now, and have some comments:

* Offline IMAP support please?  something like Outlook Express 5 would
be very nice.
* I am not sending HTML mail (disabled in Mail Config) but I still have
the HTML toolbar.
* The folder bar at the top of the screen should be optional, as I know
what folder I am in as I have the folder list always open.
* The ability to associate an identity with each account would be very
handy, so when I check my home mail I can send mail from
ross burton mail com, but when I check work mail it uses
r burton 180sw com by default.
* Remember passwords please!
* File -> Save in a new message crashed Evo.
* Is there a way to turn off the debug output to the console?
* Drag-and-drop messages.
* Customisable locations for draft, send mail etc, so I can store them
in the local folders or IMAP folders.

I think that will do for now...  I want this to be my perfect email
client, and it's looking damn good so far.  Can't wait for 1.0! BTW:
when is 0.5 due to come out?

Ross