[Evolution] 8 bit char problem

Hello,
 Have a look at the bottom of this message, you'll notice that evolution
can't
handle correctly 8bit char that are coming from signature file.

However It handles them quite well in the body :
éééééààààèèèèèè

This problem only occurs in CVS, not in 0.4.1 release (so far I can
remember)

Another problem in the composing phase :

pressing "home" and "end" key lead you to the begining/end of the
message
instead of the begining/end of the line (that's the way I'm used to
encounter,
I may be wrong)

Thanks for the great work

Regards

--
[Linux] c'est une philosophie un art de vivre, un &#-1;tat
int&#-1;rieur,