Re: [Evolution] Does evo steal focus?

Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com> writes:

Twice now I have sent a message in evo, then switched to a gnome
terminal to type som commands. Then when evo was done sending (which
takes a while) I am suddenly unable to continue typing in the terminal
until I switch back to evo and back again to the terminal.

Hmm interesting.  This is #847 on Bugzilla now.

My suspicion is that this is a Sawfish problem.  It never seemed to
happen when I was a happy precambrian FVWM user.

If I run Sawfish, flip to a desktop with Evolution in it, then flip to
a desktop with a gnome-terminal (or whatever), the terminal does not
get the focus.  I have to move the mouse outside of the terminal and
back in.

  Federico