[Evolution] Preview 7 Problems

Hi,

Nice spash screen - very... apt.

However:

I cannot hide the sidebar and show the folder bar.

Threaded messages won't turn on.

I cannot create a new message: "evolution-mail: error in loading shared
libraries: evolution-mail: undefined symbol: bonobo_ui_handler_new".

I got this error while loading: "Could not open network socket.
_IceTransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111"

Sorry guys!  Do I need to update something (probably downgrade as I'm
also running the hourly builds of Naultilus) or are there bugs to be
fixed?

Ross Burton