[Evolution] Sound Questions & wishlist

Hey guys,
  I realize that this probably sounds stupid but a friend of mine just
sent me an html email message and the graphics showed up.  I was
surprised so I looked in the mbox file and saw that the .gif file was
attached with the message.  I also saw that a midi file was attached
with the message but I couldn't hear the sound from the email
browser.  After doing some careful reconstruction, I saved it out as an
html file and used netscape and it worked.  Thus, my question is, will
there ever be support for any kind of sound.  I know that this is
probably a once in a blue moon event when people sent html messages with
audio attached but I thought it would be cool if it was supported in
case I got those new fangled voice-emails and things.

Thanks for listening and this is Evolution 0.6 and I love this version
(except that you took out the filter on demand option.  Please give it
back :)

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)
Technical Consultant

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I