Re: [Evolution] Evolution and RH7 Quick ?

Has anyone got this working under RH7?
If so, was this done from the RPMs?
If so, what packages need to be installed?
Marvin

Yes, I have it working perfectly under redhat 7.  I did this using the
RPM's and I think that I had to manually install ispell from the rpm's
(because I did a custom installation and forgot it or something).
There were no tricks at all with it.  I had a harder time getting
evolution setup on my Redhat 6.2 box.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)
Technical Consultant

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any
man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part