[Evolution] e-calendar and e-todo conduit problems

1.  It seemed to get all the items out of my todo list on my pilot (palm
pro - old).  But the todo-conduit crashed.

2.  The calendar conduit worked except I have repeating items for
tuesday and thursday which show up on tuesday and thursday in my palm,
but they are wednesday and friday in my evolution calendar.

3.  I also had a event day reoccuring for 2 days over a weekend which
showed up in my evolution-calendar for all of the days of the year.

anyone else seen such problems?
Chuck