Re: [Evolution] imap on domino still doesn't work in Preview 7

Could you turn on verbose debugging ( export CAMEL_DEBUG_VERBOSE=1 ) and
try again?

This should print out the complete conversation between Evolution and the
Domino server so that we can see exactly where it's getting the bad token.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi, all.

I just upgraded to Preview 7.  I was hoping that it would fix the
problem I am having with accessing my IMAP account on our Domino server,
but it gets the exact same errors as with Preview 6.  I can access this
account via Outlook and Netscape 4.7x and 6.x sucessfully.

Here is the error message coming back to Evolution.

*** Message -- PASSWORD
camel-imap-provider-Message: IMAP Service sucessfully authenticate user
malloryd
*** Message -- FINISH Testing "imap://malloryd 143 102 80 244/"
Shell: Registering storage -- 143.102.80.244
EstorageSetView: Adding -- /143.102.80.244
camel-imap-provider-Message: IMAP Service sucessfully authenticated user
malloryd

camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: Unexpected response from IMAP server:
Archives\Citrix

evolution-mail-WARNING ** Callback failed for 'Scan folders in
"imap://malloryd 143 102 80 244/"': Unexpected response from IMAP
server: Archives\Citrix
*** Message --STARTING Scanning folder in
"imap://malloryd 143 102 80 244/"
*** Message -- ERROR
*** Message -- FINISH Scanning folders in
"imap://malloryd 143 102 80 244/"

If there is further information I can get you to help with this, please
let me know.

Best Regards,

Duane Mallory