Re: [Evolution] running calendar alone?

"Brian T.N. Gunney" wrote:

There's no problem with running evolution and just ignore the mail
and contact management portions.  But I thought, Well gosh, there's
this thing called evolution-calendar right there in my $PATH ...
Wonder what would happen if I tried to run it.  :)

Well, put me down as someone who really wants to run them individually.
I believe it was discussed before and I think it is in plan. Part of the
justification is that the monolithic interface does not promote drag n
drop actions. I know I'd rather not spend half my time switching between
views.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.com