[Evolution] issues with preview 7

I am running preview 7 from CVS (the 0-6-branch). This is the most stable
version I have played with so far, but there are a number of small issues
with it.

I can't run the vfolder editor from the settings menu. I can create a
vfolder by right clicking on a message and choosing a default rule, but
can't start from scratch or edit existing vfolders.

If I choose compose, and then try and select an address from the contacts
database, the list comes up blank, but if I choose a line, the name gets
added to .... Bugger, it now works. Did this get fixed in the last 24
hours?

You can now create a new view, but is there any way to go back to just one
view? I haven't tried in my current version as I can't recall how I got
rid of the second view last time, and don't wan't to create a new one if
it will be a pain to get rid of.

The dialog for the imap password is the first window to come up (after
that wonderful little spash screen). It then gets covered up by the shell
window and the thankyou for downloading the preview release message.
I don't know how others feel, but I would prefer it if this came up
last. I also have some mail boxes that are local, including my inbox, so I
would prefer not to even get the password dialog until I go to look at a
mail box on the imap server.

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *