[Evolution] Re: Address card attachment

Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

How does this address card attachment work?

Hi all,

Let me explain something.  When I was introducing Linux to the computer
store I worked in, I showed Linux to a business customer and the first
question he asked was, "Where's the start bar?" after showing him KDE.
I agree with one commentor that we shouldn't emulate Outlook, but in
order for people to migrate to Linux and Evolution, there must be SOME
similarity in order for training to be easier. However, that being said,
CHOICE amongst Linux users has always been what they want.  So, leave
the shortcut bar in, but make it configurable.  Solve the problem?

Kevin

--------------681F705775E7F994DA77F7A3
begin:vcard
n:Cullis;Kevin
tel;home:720-489-9283
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;8285 S Poplar Way #202;Englewood;CO;80112;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:kevincu orci com
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Kevin Cullis
end:vcard

Rob,

I'm not a programmer, so couldn't tell you. It's from Netscape, but I
understand that vCard is pursuing a standard.  Check out it's web site:

http://www.imc.org/pdi/

There is also vCalendar. It might be something that Helixcode might look
into.

Kevin