Re: [Evolution] Re: suggestion

If there is ever going to be a situation which justifies a dialog with
a talking paperclip, this is it. :)

I trust you were joking with this suggestion.  But just
in case you aren't:

Anyone care to take a little poll on whether they have
ever been wanted to throw MS Office in the toilet because
of that incessent, annoying, cheeky, ineffective "help"
feature?

I have met many people who loadly agreed that winky,
the whizzy paperclip, was one of the most annoying
UI elements they'd ever seen.

That is why you use a talking penguin instead :)

--
Sejal Patel (spatel agency com)
Technical Consultant

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep. Why so can I, or so can any
man,
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I