Re: [Evolution] A short defense of the Shortcut Bar

Hmmm...

The shortcut bar *is* the first thing I turn off in evo, but at only
because I have a small screen :-)

Seriously, though.  Is there no way to *combine* them - e.g. have the
shortcut bar and the folder list in the same place?  (One above the
other, or as a tab-menu, or some-such).  That way, you can create
shortcuts, *and* have the folder-list - both birds, one stone?

Just 2c...

--
:: Mephistopheles ::

a.k.a.  Bradley Shuttleworth

"God has Root-like powers."

Bond:           "Do you expect me to talk?"
Villain:        "No, Mr. Bond.  I expect you to die."
        Goldfinger

brads debating org za