Re: [Evolution] Arguments against the outlook bar

hi guys,
I agree that the shortcut bar really isn't the best way to navigate your
way through the program.  But on the other hand, the folder bar isn't as
slick looking as the shortcut bar. what whould be nice is to make it look
like the navigation in the gnome control center. That is a really nice way
to present a heirarchy and not make it look to a novice user like a file
system.

rusty