Re: [Evolution] 0.6 freeze

Hello dudes,

since a lot of changes have gone in since 0.5 and we want 0.6 to be
stable enough to be usable, we are feauture-freezing Evolution on CVS
so that we can go through some testing before packaging 0.6.
I've been using the 0.5.1 RPMs since they came out, after I gave up
trying to keep evolution CVS running (spending an hour a day making
everything build isn't fun); however, waiting for the milestone releases
is driving me nuts ..

Is there any chance someone at Helix (or elsewhere?) could setup an RPM
auto-build nightly, just as Mozilla and Eazel do? .. no testing of
course, but it would be useful for people like me who want to be 1/2
micron back from the bleeding edge :-)

Thanks for the good work,
James Turner