Re: [Evolution] 0.6 freeze

Hello dudes,

since a lot of changes have gone in since 0.5 and we want 0.6 to be
stable enough to be usable, we are feauture-freezing Evolution on CVS
so that we can go through some testing before packaging 0.6.

Is there a possibility of configuring the "Delete" button so it moves on
to the next message like the "Delete Key"?

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.