Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:02:49 -0700
To: "'Uwe Dippel'" <udippel apiit edu my>, "'evolution helixcode com'"
<evolution helixcode com>
From: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc cu-portland edu>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: RE: [Evolution] IMAP on Exchange

Despite what other people say, getting to mail using IMAP in evolution is
not something that I find intuitive.  What view are you using in
Evolution,
the shortcut bar, or the folder list?  Since Evolution defaults to the
(IMO)
stupid and worthless shortcut bar, you must manually turn on the folder
bar
to be able to see your IMAP folders and the mail therein.  Right now (at
least on my copies of Evolution) you cannot "customize" the folder list,
so
you'll have to either look at all the folders, or create shortcuts on the
shortcut bar for the folders you want to see.  This limitation will go
away
eventually, I think.  HTH,
      Greg