Re: [Evolution] Whoops! Deleted cal!

Seer Snively <seer northcoast com> writes:

Well, I kept getting this silly error about not being able to "create" a
calendar.ics file when there was one there and readable.  So I did a
silly thing and deleted it (not move it, silly me!) and now there is no
way to get back into the calendar.  At all.

Can you provide more details about this?  What exactly did Evolution
tell you about not being able to create or load the existing calendar?

When you deleted the file, what did it tell you?

Create new folder -> Calendar doesn't work.  Could someone send me a
simple calendar that works?  I think i'll need everything in the
directory.

If you erase ~/evolution/local/Calendar it should work fine.

  Federico