[Evolution] Whoops! Deleted cal!

Well, I kept getting this silly error about not being able to "create" a
calendar.ics file when there was one there and readable.  So I did a
silly thing and deleted it (not move it, silly me!) and now there is no
way to get back into the calendar.  At all.

Create new folder -> Calendar doesn't work.  Could someone send me a
simple calendar that works?  I think i'll need everything in the
directory.

Please help!  I really need to use the To Do and appointment functions
(or at least give them a run for the money!) without the loss of my many
filters and email settings.  (btw, I love the email section of
evolution.  The only thing I miss is dragging messages to folders.)

Thanks!
Seer
--
Seer
Snively                                            seer northcoast com