RE: [Evolution] Evolution from CVS

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Owen [mailto:towen cisco com]

I am running Red Hat 7.  I installed the non CVS version of
Evolution and
it worked but no IMAP, got an error saying:

Error while 'Loading imap://username servername/.INBOX"': IMAP server
response did not contain LIST Information

So I got the CVS source and during compile I get an error
saying that I
need bonobo >= 0.29  So I searched for this and from the
ftp.gnome.org the
latest development package available is 0.28

You have to get bonobo from CVS.  I've not had good luck mixing non-cvs and
cvs versions of evolution components, but let me know how your luck turns
out.
        Greg