Re: [Evolution] feature requests

 I would like to be able to view all headers is this possible?

I think you can do this in the latest CVS version. If not now, soon.

And finally there is a script named gotmail for getting mail from a
hotmail account. Implementing this functionality would be nice.

We're not likely to do this ourselves, but it would be possible for
someone else to... either porting the perl script to C to make a Camel
provider, or writing a Camel provider that calls the perl script, or
perhaps even making a generic Camel provider that runs a
user-specified external program to fetch mail...

-- Dan