[Evolution] Problem with multiple identities and signature files

No, I'm not talking about myself.

I have 3 different identities set up for myself.  One of
them has a signature file, and the other two do not.  The
problem is that the first one has the signature file, so
when I go to compose a new e-mail that gets placed at the
bottom of my e-mail.  However, when I switch to one of
the other identities, even if one of the others has a
signature, the original signature remains.  Evo should
either replace signature files with nothing if one is not
specified, or to the signature appropriate for that
identity.

I just noticed a bug report on this (#563), but I thought
I'd send this e-mail anyway...

Dan