Re: [Evolution] IMAP Subscriptions

Is the IMAP subscription deal something new since the 0.6
release?  I never had to do it before.  What puzzles me
is that if it is new, why didn't my existing
configuration (that worked) automatically update?

Because Evolution is pre-release software and so the upgrade path is
often bumpy.

I assume that "subscriptions" is something brand new, and
that since they weren't necessary before that's why when
I updated Evo I "lost" the previous working IMAP setup
(because there was no "subscribed" folder that needed to
be updated).  Is that sort of correct?

Yup.

P.S.  While I'm thinking about it, is something in the
works to be able to save passwords between sessions?

Yes

How about the ability to cancel mail checks in progress?

Yes, probably in 0.7.

How do I recheck IMAP mail accounts once I'm in Evo?

"Get mail" will do that in the CVS version.

-- Dan