Re: [Evolution] Printing irritations

When I print an email, it seems to cut off the right margin. For
example, the right margin is at least 1.5 inches (about 3.5-4

I have a similar proble, and an additional one.

I recently printed a 19 page html formated email, the right margin was
cut off, but I think it's about 5mm (approx one quater of an inch).

The other problem was all the images were not printed.

On the birght side, the formating of the text was rigth, and the fore
and back ground colours were correct.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss