Re: [Evolution] lkml

Le 2000.11.17 01:06:26 +0100, JP Rosevear a écrit :
Hi !

I switched to Evolution to register on Linux-Kernel ... bad move: Evo
doesn't recognise mails from lkml as mailing-list mails.
Apparently, Evo bases its guess only on X-BeenThere, not on
X-MailingList.
I use RPM 0.6.

You can do this manually by filtering using a "Specific Header" match in
the meantime.

That's what I did, but I thought it was worth mentionning.
BTW, what's the official way of reporting bugs for Evo ?
Bug-Buddy ? Then using which system ? Gnome or Helix ?
And where should they be sent ?

Xav