Re: [Evolution] Feature request: Scalable fonts

It should work at the moment.
One problem is that certain fonts only change on a restart
Probably the message list ones, but the rest should all change when you change
the theme.

Although at the moment I seem to have a problem with fonts other than the default
not displaying, but I'll add it to my list of other problems I have :/

iain
I'm using it on a 1600x1200 screen, and all of the text is tiny.  I've
increased the size of the "User Font" in the Gnome Theme Selector
control panel, but it doesn't seem to affect Evolution's fonts.  Ideally
I'd like to be able to make all of the text bigger, including that in
menus and toolbars, as well as in email messages.

Even more ideal, actually, would be a solution to this across all Gnome
applications.  As our graphics cards and displays increase in
resolution, this will be a problem for everyone.  Could we simply
specify the resolution of our display (perhaps in dots per inch) to
Gnome and then have all text in every application scale itself
accordingly?

Neologism