Re: [Evolution] Percent signs?

This was a nasty bug in the gtkhtml that shipped with evolution-0.6 and
sadly your example mail had the same problem.  I believe I fixed this
problem in gtkhtml in CVS earlier this week.

--Larry

    Okay, I'm not sure if this is evolution or Outlook 2000 Pro, but I
    typed a message that said something like this:  "2.4.0-test10
    increased my network -- it's about 10 2.877144aster"

    but when it got quoted back to me, it said something like this:
    "2.4.0-test10 increased my network -- it's about 10 2.8346332aster"

    Notice no "f"

    My friend (who works with microsoft at hotmail) thinks it's my
    mailer, since when I quoted _that_ back to him he didn't see
    anything strange.

    Any ideas?

--
Seer Snively
Network Administrator                                   NetHelp International