Re: [Evolution] IMAP configuration

I've done the test you wanted. I hope it can help you.

*** Message -- STARTING Interroge les capacités d'autorisation de "imap:"
*** Message -- FINISH Interroge les capacités d'autorisation de "imap:"

camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: imap::query_auth_types_connected: not
implemented. Defaulting.
*** Message -- STARTING Interroge les capacités d'autorisation de
"imap://mylogin imap free fr/INBOX"
*** Message -- FINISH Interroge les capacités d'autorisation de
"imap://mylogin imap free fr/INBOX"
*** Message -- STARTING Testing "imap://mylogin imap free fr/INBOX"
received: * OK pop1.free.fr IMAP4rev1 v12.264 server ready
*** Message -- PASSWORD
sending : ---- LOGIN "xxxx" "xxxx"
received: A00000 OK LOGIN completed
camel-imap-provider-Message: IMAP Service sucessfully authenticated user
mylogin
sending : A00001 CAPABILITY
received: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4REV1 NAMESPACE IDLE SCAN SORT
MAILBOX-REFERRALS LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
received: A00001 OK CAPABILITY completed
sending : A00002 LIST "" ""
received: A00002 OK LIST completed
sending : A00003 LOGOUT
received: * BYE pop1.free.fr IMAP4rev1 server terminating connection

evolution-mail-WARNING **: Callback failed for `Test connection to
"imap://mylogin imap free fr/INBOX"': IMAP server response did not contain
LIST information
*** Message -- ERROR
*** Message -- FINISH Testing "imap://mylogin imap free fr/INBOX"

evolution-mail-WARNING **: Error on cleanup of `Test connection to