Re: [Evolution] Can't compose

From: "TODD WITTER" <witter wpr org>

Hi, I just recently downloaded and installed all of the .debs for
Evolution 7 and everything seems to have installed fine but I am
unable to compose email.

This may be related to my problem, I'm running Debian 2.2 and I'm trying to
build from CVS.  Currently it is dying on the configure with:

checking for HTMLEditor.idl in /usr/share/gtkhtml or /usr/share/gtkhtml...
configure: error: HTMLEditor.idl is required to compile Evolution composer

Anyone know who to generate idl's?

Thanks,

Sheldon.