Re: [Evolution] Brand new RedHAt setup and evolution

Hello.

Just a note to say that evolution wont work on a standard redhat setup
with out having the permisions on /var/spool/mail chmoded to 01777  Some
thing that might trip up a brand newbie.

Yes this is a known issue that and should probably place the solution
somewhere more prominant.  Later packages may ship with movemail enabled
and avoid this issue.

Also, for some reason my numeric keypad cant be used to compose emails,
I can use it on the subject line, but not in the body.

I think rodo fixed this in in gtkhtml in CVS.

--Larry