[Evolution] Problem installing Oaf

I'm having a problem getting Oaf to install.  I'm running RH 6.2 kernel
2.2.14-5.

I do:
      ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
--disable-more-warnings
      make
      make check
            .
            .
make  check-TESTS
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/packages/evolution/oaf-0.6.0/test'
doNothing called!Test by query succeeded
doNothing called!Test from id succeeded
doNothing called!Test from aid succeeded
Broken link test failed 1, passed 2
Broken exe test failed 1, passed 2
Circular link test failed 1, passed 2
Server that doesn't register IID test failed 1, passed 2
Server with IID but no type or location passed 1 ('(null)'), passed 2

9 of 13 tests passed (some failures)
FAIL: oaf-test-client
===================
1 of 1 tests failed
===================
make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/packages/evolution/oaf-0.6.0/test'
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/packages/evolution/oaf-0.6.0/test'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

As far as I can tell I have all of the required packages installed
(except bonobo, gtkhtml.  Which I need to install Oaf to install
these).  I'm don't think I have gconf installed, it wasn't on the
evolution page for download and I can't find where to get it.  Not sure
if that would solve my problem anyway.

I would appreciate any help/suggestions anyone might have.

Paul Espinosa
IS Technician
Sunflower Cablevision
ptech sunflower com