[Evolution] (no subject)

From: bob ruptured-duck com
Subject: Composer window: MIA?

I have a nice new version 0.6 up and running. It receives mail nicely, but on trying
to reply or compose, I get a message box popping up informing me "Could not
create composer window".

In the xterm in which I launched evolution, the following accompanies these error
messages:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1179 (gtk_object_unref): assertion `object->ref_count > 0' failed.

Also, after evolution finishes loading, and before any attempt to open a composer window,
I see this:

Bonobo-WARNING **: FIXME: We have an attribute 'state' at '/Root/menu/Format/HTML' breaking cmd/widget
separation, please fix

So, is there any hope that I can get evolution to send or reply to mail?

--
Bob Bernstein                |   This space reserved    |
at                           | for cutesy irrelevancies |