Re: [Evolution] How can I have all sent messages copied in a folder automatically?

Your a little confused... you don't want sent mail to be copied to Outbox
or they will be sent again when you hit "Get Mail" (aka send & receieve)

Outbox is for messages that you have requested be "Sent Later". So Outbox
is basically an outgoing message queue.

All messages that have been sent are copied to the Send folder...I believe
this is what you are looking for.

Jeff