Re: [Evolution] Re: gtkhtml 0.7 font display

On jeu, 02 nov 2000 16:29:08 Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
I just copied and pasted that into my Drafts mbox file (with slight
modifications - you only sent part of a multipart so I had to make it into
a non-multipart but the encoded text stayed the same) and it displayed as
it should.

So Xavier, what font are you using?

The mail uses Arial:
<FONT face=3DArial

With a Latin-1 encoding inside a QP encoding:

It's a MIME mail:

It was sent using Outlook:

Xav

PS: I can forward it to whoever ask it, make screenshots, etc ... but not spend
hours in front of gdb - I already spend hours in front of gdb in my day job.