Re: [Evolution] Re: Calendar files - where are they?

Dirk Ruediger wrote:
It stops all processes (but I think all oaf-dependend processes, not
only evolution).

Use "ps ax|grep [Oo]af" to list these processes (at least on linux)

As I understand it, evolution has a backend "wombat" and when you kill
evo and erase ~/evolution/, then wombat is still working and if you
restart evo, it contacts wombat and receives _the_old_ data.

But I think "oaf-slay" is much more "secure" then doing
"killall wombat ; killall evo..."

You can also use "killev" probably the problem is that the wombat is
still running and hash cached calendar objects.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com