Re: [Evolution] Timed filter? Maybe Perl plugin?

Kinda off at 90 degrees but:

At worst, you could always filter the list into its own mbox.

And then once a month, as you say, order by date - delete.

But I think at some stage in the last month or so, someone did ask if
the system would be open to scripts/perl (I think the specific example
was Python, so there's another flame-war witing to happen ;-) ) and the
answer was "probably only via Bonobo/CORBA'.

Anyway, yet another R0.02 to the Evolution piggy-bank.

--
:: Mephistopheles ::

Bradley Shuttleworth

Bond:           "Do you expect me to talk?"
Villain:        "No, Mr. Bond.  I expect you to die."
        Goldfinger