[Evolution] Cannot build from CVS

Hi,

I am trying to build evo from the CVS sources, but am getting this
error:

[ross lancelot evolution]$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
processing .
deletefiles is  macros/gnome-gettext.m4
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
./autogen.sh: gettextize: command not found
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running libtoolize...
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 65: macro `AM_LC_MESSAGES' not found in library

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found

However I have the latest releases of automake and autoconf installed,
so am at a loss as to what to do!  Any ideas?

Ross Burton