[Evolution] Suggestion

Got a quick suggestion that I thought would be rather handy.  I think the
ecards (or whatever you call them), the contacts in evolution, are very
handy.  However, If there's one card I want, it's kind of annoying to have
the entire window up there...  Would it be possible to tear one of those
off to store in the corner of the desktop?  That way you could see the
phone number you want without having the entire evolution window taking up
room..  Just an idea.

Later,

Jeremy Wise
GnomeICU Author

|       Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter        |
|       jwise pathwaynet com              through the narrow door,          |
|       ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,         |
|       http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will        |
|       http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24)      |