Re: [Evolution] Is there a news reader planned?

But I thought that was the point of using components.  Evolution does a good
job of using the gnome-pim for it's calendar portion...I don't see why it
couldn't do as good a job with pan.  Am I missing something?

gnome-pim had to be massively re-massaged to be used in Evolution.
And the new calendar/tasks system is very different from what you saw
in gnome-pim.  New GUI, new engine, less bugs, more correctness.

miguel.